I was born in Moncalieri, near Turin, in 1988. I have always been fascinated by art, photography and creative media.
In the last year I moved to Munich where I work as Visual Interaction (UI) Designer at designaffairs where I have the opportunity to learn more about my job and work with big clients. Here I am working in the automotive field as well in the medical one.
During summer 2013 I did an internship in London at Peter Anderson Studio.
I graduated in December 2010 at the BA degree course in Graphic and Virtual Design at the Polytechnic of Turin with a thesis about colors and optical illusion. I attended a Master’s program in Visual and Multimedia Communication at Iuav, University of Venice where I started studying interaction design and I graduated in 2014 with full marks with an Interaction Design Project for increasing the orientation and giving an immersive experience, in the First World War places in the occasion of the Centenary.
I like knowing how things works, knowing new technologies and overall I like designing the process and concept design of new services, applications and installations.
I like also doing jewellery, sewn works like dresses, cooking and photography. I have danced and swam for a lot of years, and I am now doing a canoe course in Venice.
- Inlingua Spracheshule A2 German class
- MA Visual and Multimedia Communication with a specialization in Interaction Design at Iuav University of Venice | 2014 |
- Advanced photography course at Effeotto Chieri, Turin | 2011 |
- Professional course of web design, Turin | 2011 |
- Degree in Graphic and Virtual Design at Polytechnic of Turin | 2010 |
- Linguistic High School “A. Monti”, Chieri Turin | 2007 |
Over the years I have developed a good ability in working in teams, due to the years of academic and professional projects. I have a good leadership skills, but also attend to others’ point of view and comments.
I can work very well under pressure, in particular when the deadlines approach.
The things that make me love this job are the continuous will to learn and the curiosity, that is part of my personality.
- Adobe Design Achievement Award 2014 (ADAA) Web and App Design - Semifinalist with diQua, an app for exploring Great War Places
- Interviewed by Walkman Magazine March 2014
- Winner at Metal Works Innovation Prize 2013 with Dandylight
- Exhibitor at Maker Faire Rome with Dandylight in October 2013
- Winner of Erasmus Placement 2013 LLP Erasmus program
- Adobe Design Achievement Award 2013 (ADAA) Print Communications – Semifinalist with Normal Life
- First prize at Arduino Camp 2012 Turin with Clock Cloud
- Photographic exhibition “Too Late”, Chieri Effeotto
- Turin Design Week Exhibition, Poster in Piazza Vittorio Veneto
Italian: mother tongue.
English: fluent spoken and written English (IELTS).
Spanish: fluent spoken and written
German: Good level
French: elementary level of French (DELF B2).
Excellent capacity in hand work and photography.
| Effeotto chieri Flickr page |
| Flickr personal page |